Top Wok is 20 Competition
Every Top Wok Parkstone order over £20 will be issued with a competition entry form from September 16th – September 26th 2014. All forms must be completed and placed into the competition entry box at Top Wok Parkstone.
For every entry £1 will be donated to the Lewis-Manning Hospice by Top Wok Parkstone.
The draw will take place on Saturday 27th September 2014.
1st Prize will be a signed AFC Bournemouth Shirt
2nd Prize will be £40 worth of Top Wok Parkstone vouchers
3rd Prize will be a £20 voucher for Top Wok Parkstone.
Terms and Conditions as below:
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) featuring in any Top Wok Parkstone competition unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition (“Competition Notice“) or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Top Wok Parkstone’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting the relevant Promotions department of the publication in which the competition appeared.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man. The address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry“) may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. All Top Wok Parkstone orders over £20 will qualify for an entry form.
6. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
7. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
8. Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Top Wok Parkstone in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
10. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
11. Prize winners will be chosen at random on September 27, 2014. Unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice.
12. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published in the Top Wok Parkstone facebook page in which the competition appeared and on the relevant publication’s website.
13. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
14. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
15. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Top Wok Parkstone and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
16. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
17. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
18. Top Wok Parkstone does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although Top Wok Parkstone will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
19. In consideration of Top Wok Parkstone agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Top Wok Parkstone (and third parties authorised by Top Wok Parkstone) may make any and all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Top Wok Parkstone (and third parties authorised by Top Wok Parkstone) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
20. Top Wok Parkstone does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Top Wok Parkstone may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
21. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
22. Top Wok Parkstone cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Top Wok Parkstone is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Top Wok Parkstone’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
23. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Top Wok Parkstone reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.